We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new TA format --disappointing

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
Level Contributor
743 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
new TA format --disappointing

ugh. this new format stinks. gonna take awhile to get used to it; not as user-friendly as before. Hope it's temporary.... :(

Level Contributor
377 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: new TA format --disappointing

Can't stand it!

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
52. Re: new TA format --disappointing

Ok- I'm adding my "I DON'T LIKE IT" to all the other responses.

Like Warmwind mentioned- I liked knowing at a glance which pages I've read already.

There are just so many things I don't like about the new forum design.

PLEASE-bring back our old, comfortable,easy TA layout-PLEASE!!

J

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,465 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: new TA format --disappointing

I just moved up my appointment with my therapist. I am depressed, perhaps suicidal. I can't even muster enough spirit to make a joke. I'm with Gabby-if they don't reconsider reverting back to the original, I might go on a hunger strike.

I have a plan but it's going to mean that we unite against this tyrant. We should select a really obnoxious avatar and use it, the same one, all of us (yes, yoou too, Bridgefan) until TA listens to us. We have options. I know people.

Long Island,NY
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
54. Re: new TA format --disappointing

ARGHH_just noticed that after you post a response you get taken back to the original post and first page -so to read your own response you need to find the newest page again.

One "good"thing" though- my avatar is kind of squished which makes me look thinner-LOL

J

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
238 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: new TA format --disappointing

This site stinks now! Nobody wants things to be a freakin' hassle and now navigating this site is exactly that. I'm logging off of it for awhile and maybe in a few weeks I'll check to see if it's better and if not, I'll delete it from my bookmarks. After all it's not the only Vegas travel site with great information.

Somewhere, NJ
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
56. Re: new TA format --disappointing

I agree with pretty much everyone. This is so not good. I've been on TA as a lurker for forever. I've been posting more as my trip to Vegas approaches. I am usually on the forums checking for new posts that might pertain to my trip throughout the course of the day (7am till about 9pm)...This new format is making me think I need to seek elsewhere for my information. I really don't like the new set up. And I will be posting this same message on the other board that is specifically set up for feedback.

~Kate

Level Contributor
358 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: new TA format --disappointing

Bad news is I hate the new format. Good news is Im leaving for VEGAS in the morning!

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: new TA format --disappointing

I don't care for it either.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: new TA format --disappointing

I seem to notice already that the number of post seems down. On the first page, the last reply on the last topic before page two was over an hour ago. Never seen that before during a weeknight.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
60. Re: new TA format --disappointing

Honestly this new format reall bothers me. I feel like I no lonmger want to post....gives me a headache and is just plain annoying.