We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mini Van Rental and Sightseeing

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mini Van Rental and Sightseeing

Looking for the best place to rent a mini van for a day- there are 6 of us. We had thought of getting one on Jan 16 ( Sunday ) and then dropping it off at the airport as we have a dinner flight home. Any suggetsions. Is that a holday for you folks and will that be a problem if we headed to the Hoover Dam that day

Michigan
Level Contributor
331 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mini Van Rental and Sightseeing

I can't speak for Vegas specifically but I have found that Dollar Rent a Car is usually more reasonable than others. Hertz and Avis are the most expensive! Also, I found it interesting that I have had better cars from Dollar. I paid $1000 for a Kia van in Ft. Myers a few years ago for a week from Hertz. A couple years later I searched around and found some rental codes and rental a new Chrystler Mini Van from Dollar for $265 for a week. Maybe make a post and see if anyone has any Dollar rental codes. Good luck.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,473 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mini Van Rental and Sightseeing

3. Re: Mini Van Rental and Sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 08:18