We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circe show best for male teen and discount tickets

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baerenhof
Level Contributor
194 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Circe show best for male teen and discount tickets

Which show would you reccommend for a young lad and should i try to book tickets to "O" for example first or just chance getting tickets when im there August 23-25 sun- wed.

Cant find a discount for O during this time atm.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Circe show best for male teen and discount tickets

I would say Mystere, O, or KA. I did not care for KA as much but a lot of people enjoyed it. Mystere and O has more acrobatics where KA revolves more around the story and stage with some acrobatics mixed in.

If there is a show you really want to see I would always advise booking in advance.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Circe show best for male teen and discount tickets

I would choose Mystere or Ka. I personally didn't like Ka but I can see where it would appeal to a male teen.

I would always get tickets in advance if I really wanted to see a show. You may or may not be able to get tickets for the day/time you want once you are there-if at all.

Try these sites:

www.smartervegas.com

www.travelzoo.com

www.goldstar.com

www.broadwaybox.com

3. Re: Circe show best for male teen and discount tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 07:17