We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much time for dinner?

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
How much time for dinner?

If I have a 10:30 show for O, and I want to eat dinner over at Mandelay Bay. Any suggestion on whats the latest reservation time I should make if we are eating at one of the high end restaurats?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,618 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,109 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
402 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much time for dinner?

If it were me, I hate to be late so...probably no later than 7. It depends what you are like but I don't like to rush through my meal if I am at one of the high end places. I would factor in about 2 hrs for the meal give or take.

I like to get to the Cirque shows good 1/2 hour before the show. That way you can settle in, get drinks, or whatever before it starts. You'll want to be in there at least 15 mins before the show when the "clowns" start.

So after dinner, that gives you about an hour to get to the Bellagio.

2. Re: How much time for dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 07:17