We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Semi Permanent Eyelashes

Burntisland, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Semi Permanent Eyelashes

Any ideas on where I can get SP eyelashes when I am over in LV on vacation?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,029 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

Okay, I think we're now officially finished. I've seen every possible question that can ever be asked about Las Vegas!

I'm not entirely sure what a semi permanent eyelash is. And you know, I think I'm good to go through the rest of my life living in the dark on this one! But I'm sure someone here will be able to help!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

There is a MAC store in the Forum Shoppes. Most likely any of the salons at the resorts will be able to apply them as well if they carry them.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

Whatever you do, don't do them yourself. MAC does them but I would go to a salon and get them professionally done.

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

Any of the higher end salons should have this sevice. One of my BFF's is a beautician and does lash extensions (what its called here!). Done right and by a professional, and you will get alot of time out of them. Its worth it to pay extra to get the best products and someone who knows how to do it right.

S;-)

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,638 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

We are all hopelessly, unforgiveinessly, and egregiously doomed.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

My wife just started that new prescription medication... Latisse? Lateese? It's been advertised on TV. You need an RX for it and of course, not covered by insurance. $120 for the first round... we'll see how it works!!! (Maybe on a different forum!)

vancouver
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

katman, thats the one with Brooke Shields.... my cousin is a pharmacist in the US. and she is quite excited about this product/prescription but she does say there is some side effects eg. 4 hour erection etc... oh crap wrong infomercial... good luck and I hope it works...

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Supai
Level Contributor
1,851 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

jdmss, too bad that isn't a side effect. It would be a great way of advertising one's status, i.e., any man with nice long eyelashes...

I admit it: I have too much time on my hands. I checked the official web site for side effects: possible permanent change of eye color; hair growing where it doesn't belong; skin darkening which may or may not be reversible...but nice eyelashes!

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

You have got to be kidding me.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
15,531 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Semi Permanent Eyelashes

You all just back off and leave bernieboobs be. The OP is fromScotland and everyone knows that the Lord held back the eyelashes from those folks.