We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

Hi,

Looking for a relatively reasonable priced good acrylic nails and french pedi. Am staying in the Mirage. Spa pretty expensive here and I see no mention of acrylics.. Also a good cleansing facial maybe. Just gave back our car after our hol so somewhere close by would be good. If not any reccomendation welcome. Thanks so much

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

I'm confused. Are you there now? If so, I would check with the concierge, or the phone book in your room.

To my knowledge, the only options are the spas at the various resorts. Perhaps there is something in Fashion Show Mall, or maybe the Forum Shoppes or Miracle Mile.

ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

Hi,

Yep I am. Just want some pampering before I go home. Got pedi and acrylics for around $70 total when I was in San Diego so looking for a similar price. Doesn't look very hopeful tho.

Thx. :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

Go see the concierge! That's what they are there for! I'm kind of baffled by people coming on here for immediate assistance while they are actually IN Las Vegas!

4. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 18:35
ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

idiot!

Ventura, California
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

I would get your mani and pedi before you go and save your money for an awesome spa day!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

try lv salon near the wynn

8. Re: Pedi and acrylics on strip?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2010, 05:17