We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
Save Topic
Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

Why do so many people make this mistake? Is there a Terry Factor? My DH does this too, (he is not home right now for me to ask) but I was just on the LVA site and lvol and noticed that this happens alot!! I only know of Terry Fator,,, from the show he won on,, but was wondering if and who is Terry Factor?!?!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,367 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

Typos run rampant on sites without edit buttons.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

My favorite is Guy Savory. Funniest Freudian typo for a foodie guru.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

Chris Angle? Freemont St? Belaggio? Vinition? Mystiere? Eh...does it matter? We know what they mean. (ok, Golden Nigget was STILL funny!)

It's people that say NUCULAR that drive ME nuts! It's NUCLEAR! But you wouldn't see that on this site, then, would you? LOL!

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

Freemount or Freemont crack me up. So sorry to John Fremont the street's namesake. LOL

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

NUCULAR -- if they were asking about the Atomic Testing Museum on E. Flamingo, you might . . . (one of my pet peeves as well).

6. Re: Terry Fator --- Terry Factor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 07:20