We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fit flops

liverpool
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
fit flops

can you buy fit flops in las vegas.

1. Re: fit flops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 19:33
Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fit flops

Someone else asked a similar question recently and some people had good answers (I don't remember them), so try searching and that may help. Good luck.

(it was interesting learning about fit flops versus flip flops.)

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fit flops

I purchased my Fit Flops through Victoria's Secret, but I know they are popping up in stores now. In fact, I think department stores might have them. There are several department stores in The Fashion Show Mall but you could always purchase Fit Flops online.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fit flops

You can get them from Sketchers online.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
508 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fit flops

Yes you can - i'm planning on getting some out there too. Everywhere in the UK has sold out of the colour i want!

The stockists in Vegas are:

Macy's

Ladies Footlocker (Fashion Show mall)

Champs Sports (Fashion Show Mall)

They retail at approx. $49.99, which is great compared to £45 in the UK :)

Hope you manage to find some - i've heard great reviews :)

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,488 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fit flops

there is a store at the Fashion Mall that should have them.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: fit flops

Brandycat, thanks for the UK info, will definitely buy mine in Vegas.

8. Re: fit flops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2010, 06:21