We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January 2010 Roll Call

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
January 2010 Roll Call

Never too soon to start one of these right?

Looks like 1/21 - 1/24 . . . .

Encore

shipit

more pre-planning details and obsessions to come

www.thevegasblog.blogspot.com

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

My friend and I are going (no husbands)

01/28-01/31 staying at Imperial Palace and also Fiztgeralds.

Looking forward to seeing if any special shows or people are in Vegas our weekend.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

Jaco, have you ever met anyone from your roll calls?

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

Never. Though I think I came close last April - someone was there at the same time and golfing around the same time . . .

The weekend I'll be there will be the AFC/NFC championship weekend - so maybe the odds will be better.

Boston
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

I am going with hubby 1/21-1/24 too! Staying at Caesars Augustus Tower. First trip to Vegas since 2000 and first trip alone without kids in 8 years. Cant wait! Been obsessively reading these boards for two months already- only 4 months to go!

phoenix
Level Contributor
664 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

I'm goin from 1/11-1/14 for my 42nd b-day. haven't booked a rrom yet waiting for offers still.

badge

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

bump . . . or is it going to be empty in January?

Aurora
Level Contributor
671 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

Hoping to go Jan. 24-27th; was plannning to go October4-8th, but got the stomach flu : (

phoenix
Level Contributor
664 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

I will be in vegas for my birthday (1st time ever for my birthday). Will Be there from jan 11-14th staying at Bill's.

badge

Prince Frederick...
Level Contributor
358 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

Hello,

My friend and I are going 1/20 to 1/24 staying at Paris or Mirage, have not decided yet. It will be our first time in Vegas, and she is going to enjoy bringing in a birthday.Our plan is to go to the spa, catch a show and we are definately taking the tour to the Grand Canyon. I am excited about the upcoming trip, very different for me, because I always travel to the Caribbean. I will post the resort I am staying at, once I have made a final decision.

Shannon, Ireland
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: January 2010 Roll Call

We're coming over from Ireland on Jan 20th - Jan 25th, staying at Flamingo, second trip to Vegas, got married there in October 2008. Two other couples coming with us....cant wait!