We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering Cirque tickets online

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
896 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering Cirque tickets online

Do you print them out, or do you have them waiting for you at willcall?

We are leaving saturday, and finally feel comfortable (health wise) to order the tickets.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,822 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering Cirque tickets online

When you order on line, you get a confirmation. You take this, your ID, and the credit card you used to pay with to the box office to pick up your tickets. I picked my tickets up the day before the show with no problem. You do have to pick them up at least 1 hour in advance of showtime. All of this is spelled out on the confirmation.

Glad you fell better, enjoy the show and the trup

Cotter, Arkansas
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering Cirque tickets online

Uhoh when reading this I just realized something. My son paid for tickets to a show in Nov for hubby and I as a present. When we get their to pick them up we will not have the card he used as it is in his name. Hm are we going to have troubles?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering Cirque tickets online

Make sure to have the confirmation and ID. We forgot to bring the credit card we used once and we didn't have a problem. I can't remember exactly what they had us do but we were able to get the tickets. I know we had to sign something saying we picked them up but whatever else it was it was pretty easy.

4. Re: Ordering Cirque tickets online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 05:22