We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access not taking laptop on holiday

Kirkcaldy
Level Contributor
618 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
internet access not taking laptop on holiday

We are staying at Mirage and wondered is there an internet cafe nearby. We won't have a laptop with us to use WIFI anywhere.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
54,279 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access not taking laptop on holiday

You can access it at the Mirage, but it won't be inexpensive:

http://www.mirage.com/meetings/services.aspx

for internet cafes, you can do a search on google maps and will find several within walking distance of the hotel.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access not taking laptop on holiday

Hey marionspence! I know a Peter Muir from Kirkcaldy! Not often I see anyone else from there!

Have a great trip!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
636 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: internet access not taking laptop on holiday

I have never come across an internet cafe in vegas (on the strip), only "business centres" in the hotels, which I've had to use many times to retrieve email etc. They are usually ridiculously expensive too. Hopefully someone will be able to tell you there is one somewhere....I'd sure like to know if there is as I'd use it on future trips.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: internet access not taking laptop on holiday

There are a couple of internet places on the Strip around Hawaiian Marketplace between Planet Hollywood and MGM. Not particularly close to Mirage but I don't know of anything closer other than the very expensive business center at the hotel.

Do what I do - forget about email and the internet when you're on vacation. It will be waiting for you when you get home..... :-)

5. Re: internet access not taking laptop on holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 06:23