We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

NJ
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

I've never been to Vegas without renting a car. So, what should the cost be to the airport from Harrah's? Is there any other way, such as a shuttle?

Mentioned in this post
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,619 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,111 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Beach Haven West...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

A taxi to the airport from Harrah's will only be about $12 to $14. It will take 5 mins. It is much easier than a shuttle.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

You could take a shuttle (about $6) but there have been reports of the shuttles not showing up on time or not showing up at all. This doesn't happen all the time- but why take a chance when you have a plane to catch? Plus, you will probably have to pick up other passengers.

Take a cab- it may be more money ( $15 or less) but it is faster and more convenient.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Thanks!

BURLINGTON ONT
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Watch out for busy sat night not many taxis at Harrahs

NJ
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Thanks...won't be there for a Saturday. I should take a cab FROM the airport, too, I guess? Had planned on the shuttle, but what the heck? Do I need to say "no tunnel"? What route should I tell the driver to take? Wish I had the nerve to just rent a car, but I hate driving here in NJ...can't imagine what kind of trouble I'd get into in Vegas behind the wheel!!!

Mentioned in this post
lincoln
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Harrahs has a shuttle that runs every half hour to the airport. I believe the company is called the Ritz but I am not sure. Anyway it only picks up at harrahs then goes directly to the airport.

lincoln
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Forgot to mention that when I used it it cost 6 dollars.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

Thanks, everyone!

9. Re: Taxi to airport from Harrah's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 06:20