We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a place to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hawaii
Level Contributor
214 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a place to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner

We will be in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. I am looking for an inexpensive place to enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with my husband and 2 children 7 &12. Good food for a reasonable price.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a place to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner

One of the busier days in LV for dinning out, to name just one restaurant is impossible, along with hundreds of place to dine and the many buffets the choice is unlimited.

Prices can range from $40 per person on up.

No matter where you choose reservations are a must.

This will give you some idea of prices from last year in which I would asume they should stay close this year.

reviewjournal.com/entertainment/…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a place to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner

I am sure they will be throwing some pretty big celebrations on the Indian reservations around there. Things have worked out pretty well for most Natives since the coming of the white man. Lots for them to be thankful for. Losing land, a way of life, food sources, dignity, pride,and lets not forget the wonderful diseases we passed on to them. At least they got us back with tobacco.

Thanksgiving is a dumb holiday.

3. Re: Looking for a place to enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 05:18