We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should i book shows before i go?

burton on trent
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
should i book shows before i go?

Never been before and want to catch some shows we will be there 2nd to 10th april, how do i find out whats on and also 3 circ de solie shows how do i know which one. do you get discounts by booking in hotel for shows?

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: should i book shows before i go?

For CDS shows, you will probably want to book in advance. Travelzoo.com is a good place to look for discounts. The best place for show info and dates would probably be the CDS website itself or the hotel sites where the shows run.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,077 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: should i book shows before i go?

Here you can plug in your vacation dates and get a complete listing of shows: http://www.vegas.com/shows/

The current Cirque shows are: Mystere (TI) LOVE (MIrage) O (Bellagio) Ka (MGM) and Believe (NYNY). Also La Reve (Wynn) is very similar. And I'm pretty sure that the new Elvis CDS show should be open at City Center by April.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: should i book shows before i go?

Go to vegas.com, click on shows and then type in your dates. You will see what shows are available on what nights. Do not buy tickets from that site.

If there is a show I definitely want to see- I get the tickets in advance so I can pick the date, time and seat that I want. Try these sites (the dates and shows do change):

www.smartervegas.com www.travelzoo.com

www.goldstar.com www.broadwaybox.com

Sometimes the hotel's website does have sales.

If you aren't that set on any specific show/ seat/time- they do have discounted tickets kiosks where you can get tickets for that night (and sometimes the next night). However- there is no guarantee that you will get the show/time/seat you want on any particular day.

http://www.tix4tonight.com/

My favorite Cirque shows are Mystere (I think it has the most WOW moments and Love (fantastic in every way). O was also fine but I didn't think it was as good as the other two. I didn't like Ka at all and Believe has received some of the worst reviews I have ever read.

burton on trent
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: should i book shows before i go?

wow so many to choose from, looks like a busy week. any recommendations? should i go with trip advisors most popular?

5. Re: should i book shows before i go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 06:23