We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
co. donegal
Level Contributor
334 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

This is going to sound weird but i can assure you its 100% genuine.

My Girlfriend has always wanted to be a bridesmaid and We will be in Vegas from the 11th to the 14th of Nov, we are an irish couple in our mid twenties and we were wondering is there a couple out there thats getting married within these dates. Perhaps your travelling to Vegas on your own and would like someone else there at your big moment if this is you please reply or private message me

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

Or you could make her your bride :-)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

Quaffed - I think thats a great idea :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

.....Gulp!

Lol :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

This posting is ridiculous! Your girlfriend should find some friends who would want her in their wedding. Most people would prefer to not have a complete stranger in their wedding photos.

glasgow
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

It not ridiculous. maybe everyone she knows doesnt want to get married, so should that stop her from her dream of being a bridesmaid... i think not!

And some people in vegas get strangers from the streets so isn't this just similar?

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

what a truly delightful unusual way to make a new friend.

Great idea....

glasgow
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

oh and theres a perfect way to make friends not is there?.....

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

chrizzi

I wander the world and make new friends in all kinds if ways... I was stopped in the street in Siagon by a very nice gentleman who wanted to introduce me to his family so I would better understand life in Vietnam. We played cards and had a grand ole time, even if there was a wacky motive underlying.

I was chatting with a lady at a ferry dock in WA State last summer, she suggested I follow her home to meet her family. I spend two wonderful days with them.

I was in Ireland with no way out of a small town whose bus only runs once a week, yeah missed that one. I walked in to a cafe and asked anyone of they would be willing to get me to the nearest bus stop, I ended up having dinner, going to the races and spending the night with the lady who said yes.

There are new friends right around the corner if ya just trust and let it happen.

by the by ~ if this has nothing to do with answering your question above...never mind. :)

I wander the world
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

Just as added bonus... this guy and his lady are from one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland... say ya got along swimmingly...they could show you County Donegal.

Big Bonus!

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
934 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Getting Married in Vegas This Week? Then Please read This

This is such a neat idea! I hope that someone takes you up on your offer and you post a trip report telling us all how it went.