We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant.com new code

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant.com new code

New code is GIVE (70% off)

Stripburger is available as of this moment.

Good luck.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,849 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant.com new code

As of this morning they seemed to have restocked everything so lots of stuff was available- they usually don't restock till the first of the month so this is a real treat!

Victorville...
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant.com new code

Thanks, i grabbed a stripburger $25 for $3.75. Great place for a few bugers fries and shakes! I got a Casa Di Amore awhile back that i plan on using this trip as well. Make for a great cheap meal!

Chicago
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant.com new code

THANKS - grabbed Hash A Go Go (never tried it - hope its good)

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant.com new code

Anyone know if I can purchase the coupons if I'm from Canada........the sight won't let me register my address.....................would I need to phone the number instead??????????? There were a few that I would want.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant.com new code

Do the coupons get mailed out or do they come by email??????? If they come by email, I guess I could make up an address for the acct.....................

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,026 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant.com new code

The coupons are immediately availabale to you via email. Just print off the coupon and you should be good to go. I think lots of folks from outside the US make up an address/zip code and have no problem getting the coupons. Can't hurt to try.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant.com new code

It asks for your credit card billing address, so don't think it works for us Canuks!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant.com new code

Yes just make up a US address, or use your own address and add Nevada and 89109 for the zip code.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't match your credit card billing address, it still accepts it.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurant.com new code

You are right it worked and they printed off great...........got $100 worth of gift certificates for only $13.50...Wow! Hopefully now it'll be no problem to use them.......can my daughter and her husband use one at the same meal as my hubby and I, if we sit at different tables????????

Texas
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurant.com new code

Thanks for the code. I've been trying to get Stripburger for 2 months. Will the certificates be mailed to me and where exactily is the Fashion Mall that I believe Stripburger is in?