We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Marysville, Ohio
Level Contributor
265 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

My husband and I will be in Las Vegas in February. If you could see just one of these shows, which would it be and why?

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
989 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Really depends on what you're looking for. They're completely different shows that happen to all feature topless dancers.

Jubilee is the classic, old-school Vegas with the showgirls in a large theater. Last of a breed.

Crazy Horse is a smaller theater with girls picked to look uniform in appearance. Unenhanced. Until recently all from France. Also kind of old school with more of a jazz theme.

Fantasy is more high energy, up tempo, rock and the like. Smaller cast and also a small theater. It's by far my favorite of the three. But you may have different tastes.

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

good post by al4175,

i.m.o. jubille with the back stage tour, dont get front row seats for this show.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,536 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Jubie and Crazy Horse are the ones I have seen...

Jubilee was the better one IMO and Jubie is the more popular of the bunch.

I have no desire to see Fantasy.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,977 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Fantasy is more strip club in style; modern music, dancing, etc.

Crazy Horse Paris is supposed to be classier, but I found it really slow and a little dull (if you can ever call a show with topless dancers "dull"!)

Jubilee is the last of the old school topless revues; Very elaborate costumes, lots of girls, not much story to speak of.

Of your list, I'd pick Jubliee, mainly because it's the last of it's kind.

FWIW, my favorite of the topless shows is definitely Peepshow.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Go with Jubilee. It provides you with a glimpse of what old vegas was and still keeps the show fresh. It is enteraing and fun.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Crazy Horse for a more modern show & Jubilee if you want more old Vegas but good shows & can't go wrong.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Just saw Jubilee last week and much to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! Spectacular showgirls, costumes, singing. Even the juggling and acrobatic acts between set changes are highly entertaining. I loved it!

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

Haven't seen the others, but we saw Jubilee! in September and enjoyed it much more than we thought we would. We thought it was a very good show.

9. Re: Crazy Horse Paris, Jubilee, or Fantasy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 07:20