We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
301 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

I'm not a frequent Vegas visitor nor am I a gambler when I'm there. But I'm looking for hotel deals for my next stay. I've been watching kayak.com, orbitz.com etc. and I'm not finding anything particularly interesting. Last year we got a smoking deal at the Wynn...was hoping to find something similar. Maybe the economy in LV is looking up?

Mentioned in this post
Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas
20,211 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,321 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Have you been to www.smartervegas.com to check out promo offers?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
44,559 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

There are already deals and promo codes for January. The 2 most popular sites for booking direct are travelzoo.com & smartervegas.com.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
301 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Thanks...this is just the kind of information I needed.

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

I've been seeing the lowest rates lately on booking.com, you might give that a try.

central Texas
Level Contributor
674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Try this code for Wynn/Encore. It is 109/night and a 50 dollar (resort credit).

Code: RCWHE18

I have a reservation during the week in January (10-12) and it still works. It will be higher if you book during the weekend (Fri/Sat nights).

Here is a link for the Fatwallet site also: fatwallet.com/forums/…

(scroll down to see the Wynn deals-everything is in ABC order)- these reservations go straight to the hotel website so that you can cancel and rebook if the price goes down or your plans change.

Good luck! Lea :)

Mentioned in this post
Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas
20,211 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Encore At Wynn  Las Vegas
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
14,094 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
749 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Just a word of caution on the Wynn code ... RCWHE18, this code may be directed to a particular players club number. I have one at $109 with the $50 credit and it specifies it is for my personal use. The Friends and Family code is RCWVE.. $$119 and $25 credit. Anyone can use this code. The first code may not be a problem at checkin, but you never know if they will check to to see if you personally were sent this. As leafromtexas said, weekends are alway higher.

Bellagio code is BPERN6 with many weeknights at about $100 a night.

Mentioned in this post
Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas
20,211 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Bellagio Las Vegas
Bellagio Las Vegas
14,385 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
central Texas
Level Contributor
674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

I agree with what Firstclassone said about using the code. Anything can happen at checkin :) Thanks for giving the friends code out!

I've used codes like this (about 2-4 times at Encore) with no problems but if something were to happen, well hopefully our play would cover us anyway. We might even have this deal on our card but I didn't call and ask....sometimes we get a better deal on a code that I find on the internet....if it specifically says it is connected to a specific players card up front.....I will not take the chance.

Thanks! Good luck! Lea

Mentioned in this post
Encore At Wynn  Las Vegas
Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
14,094 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
8. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 11:36
Edited: 15 December 2009, 11:36
9. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 11:36
Edited: 15 December 2009, 11:36
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
16,255 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Where are your finding hotel deals? Jan 09 travel

Wait a minute--did a whole year skip me?