We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dont people get bored of Las Vegas

buffalo
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
dont people get bored of Las Vegas

I am sorry but i was there for 13 night in November.

I thought the first 7 nights were cool, but the rest of the nights were very very very boring... My parents go every-year, I just think there is alot better places to go see then just Las Vegas, Like Hawaii, Italy , and so forth..

Im not messing w/the people that go there all the time, Im just asking a question.

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

Most people don't go for 13 nights. I love Vegas and go at least once a year but more than about 4 days and I would be ready to leave.

Sorry you got bored but try it again for a shorter stay.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,670 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

Boring compared to what? Buffalo?

buffalo
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

I know Buffalo is boring.

but cmon, maybe i will try it for shorter time..

but the only problem is that its, such a long dredding flight .

Port Hope, Canada
Level Contributor
888 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

Pretty sure Vegas is a lot closer than Italy and Hawaii!!

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

I love it for 3 to 4 days, a few times a year. More than four days, and I'm done. For me, it is a easy flight from Colorado, so a good long weekend trip.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,515 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

My simple response is...NEVER! LOL

(wish I could go for 13 nights) :)

canada
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

"don't people get bored of Las Vegas" LOL, you sound like my kids....the answer is NO. We have only been back for a month after staying 8 days and I am counting the days till our Feb trip. I originally booked it for 7 days and yesterday panicked thinking "not long enough"!!, so changed it to an 8 day stay again.

We go twice a year usually, spring and fall for at least 7 days, but last year I was able to get away with a girlfriend in July as well, would go more if we could!

texas
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

I would get bored of any city if I stayed for 13 days. LOL.

Dh and I were just talking about this tonight. I don't think I an ever leave Tx b/c we can pretty much fly anywhere in the u.s. in 3 hours or less (except hawaii and alaska obviously).

Love going to Vegas!

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

Yeah, 2 weeks in Vegas would kill me too...but 3-4 days r good. I go at least 2x a year...or try to, anyways. I like the city a lot...just not to stay that long, though :)

toronto
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dont people get bored of Las Vegas

VeI gas is like chinese food you feel full after4 days and all of a sudden you want more and more, when I go to vegas I usually go for 7 days, and i feel that's enough but when I am on the plane, I think only of when I can come back, it is so addicting but that is my only vice...I am sure a lot a people feel that same way....life is too short so enjoy your pleasures.....