We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Elvis

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
Viva Elvis

Has anyone seen Viva Elvis?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Elvis

I believe the opening has been moved to February.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,071 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Elvis

I just went to the Viva Elvis page and they are selling tickets for December 25 and beyond.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Elvis

cbc.ca/arts/…viva-elvis.html

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,071 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva Elvis

The shows that are going on now are pre-views.

"Preview performances, at 25-per-cent discount, will continue until the official premiere of Viva ELVIS on Feb. 19. "

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viva Elvis

There were some problems so Elvis left the building.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Viva Elvis

The buzz last week- it has the makings of being another Believe. There are problems. They are working hard to redo it. I spoke to two people- one saw it and the other person had a friend who saw it. Both were not pleased at all. Until the official opening- you are not going to read any official reviews. That is why they have preview performances-so they can see what is wrong and work on it. I do hope they find a solution to the problems.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Viva Elvis

I hope they can fix it. I've really been looking forward to it!

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,131 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Viva Elvis

They are still waiting on Chris Angel's sideburns to grow in.

Atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Viva Elvis

Viva Elvis:

I have just seen the latest "preview" of Elvis. After seeing many shows, I was thinking this was going to be similar to Beatles Love and was thrilled to see the new Aria complex and theater.

Though the theater is truly cool, the show itself is well quite horrible/laughable. I could tell you all the reasons it failed, but - why should I? It is clear the production company is looking to the audience at $128 dollars per ticket to provide feedback. (Imagine Beach Blanket Bingo meets Little Shop of Horrors - with a smudge of ballet, and cowboy two step)

I do recommend Cher, Beatles love, 'O', and keve.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Viva Elvis

from what I understand....there are changes being made to the show and that's why this is "preview" time. We' are going to wait a few months before seeing it.