well I've got about 6 days to go before I fly to Vegas from Manchester with Delta airlines (connecting in Atlanta). I've been to Vegas many times before, but as always, I have a few questions - that's the great thing about Vegas, there's always something new to do since it's always changing. Anyway, here goes, and thanks in advance for any help with these questions. (apologies in advance for any dumb questions but I'm just trying to get all the info before the trip so I'll be well prepared).
1. It's the first time I've used Delta. Do I need to print any Visas off before flying or does the airline provide these to fill in before landing ? Also does the headphone jack take standard headphones (ie that I use for my MP3 player). Since the flight (delta 65) is the same number when changing planes at Atlanta, would the airline be expected to hold the outgoing Atlanta plane back if the incoming flight into Atlanta was delayed (there's a 2hour 15mins gap between flights).
2. I've read on here that the shuttle no longer exists from Bills to Orleans which is a shame (I believe it now runs from the Tropicana). I've therefore done a bit of research on other shuttles and I wondered if they were worth using (and the casinos worth visiting). I see there are shuttles from Fashion Show Mall to Rampart, Miracle Mile shops to Palace Station ans Caesars shops to Silverton. Any info on these would be great, just really looking for a place preferably with some low minimums, cheap beer and a decent buffet.
3. I've been reading the reviews on here for the new City Centre. I'll certainly be checking it out. A few years back I got the tram from Bellagio to Monte Carlo which was really useful so I'll be using that again now that its back on. I recall the Bellagio side was a bit difficult to get to, but the Monte Carlo stop was superb for just getting off and going straight into the Brew Pub. I've checked the MC website and seen the Zowie Bowie plays on Fridays and Saturdays. Has anyone been to this, is it cover songs and the like ? Do you still need to eat to get a seat and do you need to get there early ? (I see the show starts at 11pm.
4. I see that the Rockstar Karaoke (which used to be at Mandalay Bay) is now at South Point. I was wondering how much this would be in a cab from, say, Mandalay Bay ?
5. I was looking at possibly booking for the Human Nature show at the Imperial Palace. I was wondering, has this been a successful show and do the tickets appear at the 2-4-1 booths ?
I'm sure I've got more questions but those are the ones that sprang immediately to mind. Any help is greatly appreciated....