We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fermanagh, N...
Level Contributor
107 posts
203 reviews
Save Topic
Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

Hi,

got good advice on airport transfers in Vegas.

Now we would like to know what, of all the malls, outlets etc in Las Vegas, what would be the No.1 recommendation for a shopping area to get great value for our £`s- mostly looking cloths , footwear etc??

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

My favourite outlet is the Premium outlet mall near downtown!! Lots and lots of choice in shops and some good bargains. I always spend a day or two there shopping whenever I go to Vegas.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

The best value shopping can be found at the two outlet malls. If you only visit one then Premium Outlets close to Downtown is the better option.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

The other outlet mall is Las Vegas Outlet Center south of the airport.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

If you want a regular mall then look no further than Fashion Show Mall right on the Strip.

http://www.thefashionshow.com/

Miracle Mile mall at Planet Hollywood is another possibility.

http://www.miraclemileshopslv.com/

If you want upscale and top-end then check out Forum Shops (Caesars Palace), Grand Canal Shoppes (Venetian/Palazzo) and the new Crystals mall at CityCenter.

UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

I agree with Sam my favourite outlet mall is the premium outlets near downtown, shoppers paradise!!

Enjoy your shopping.

Pinktiffs.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

I love Premium Outlets and you can save even more if you print out the voucher for the discount booklets they have in the information office there - or pay $5 if you don't have the voucher.

www.fabulousvegasvalues.com/funbooks.php

For even greater savings, go on the websites for the outlet centres which Blagger provided (they're both owned by the same company so you can link to them both on the same site) and sign up to their free VIP membership club. You then get access to over 100 (about 50 for each centre) coupons which are exclusive to members. Just print out the ones you want.

AND follow the centre @PremiumOutlets on Twitter for more exclusive offers.

And have great fun shopping, I know I did!

Fermanagh, N...
Level Contributor
107 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

Thanx to all u helpful people for the info. I had thought of the Premium outlet at the south end of Vegas- seemed the easiest to get to from the Excalibur.

For my next question- what is the quickest/easiest/best way to get to the P. Outlet at the downtown end of town, as it seems to get the vote. (I thought downtown was the southern end! Doh)

6. Re: Best Value shopping for a couple in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 05:18