We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update on Christmas Gift

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Update on Christmas Gift

I wrote before Christmas that I was surprising my 22 year old son and his girlfriend with the gift of a carry-on bag, and inside a "coupon" for a round-trip flight to vegas. They were so thrilled with the gift! She said it's the best gift she'd ever gotten, and, when are we going:) We'll probably go early June, so we can count on the weather to be nice, as I love to be at the pool. Thanks to all those who responded to my original post on this subject!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

Wow that's an awesome gift!

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

Will you be my Mommy???? LOL

I remember that and thanks for the update...now get to planning that trip!

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

Started looking for flights, but nothing to good yet!

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

Instead of my mommy paying for me to go, My sister and I are paying for her and my dad to go......and of course, we're going too......

Hopefully for my golden 30th next year, I get to go back for nothin:)

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

WOW - what a great mom and dad! I feel lucky when we get gift cards for places to eat but airfare would be awesome!!

Freeland, Washington
Level Contributor
332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

What an awesome gift! You are a great mom....I took my oldest and her friend last year to see Cher (they were only 16) and they loved it....can't wait until she's 21!

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,156 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

escrowgirl - we promised our granddaughter when she turned 21 we'd take her to Vegas - only 4 years and 2 months to go - it will also be in time frame of my oldest daughter's 40th so she wants to go too. Will be fun!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

I am sure they will remember this gift forever! What a great idea!

9. Re: Update on Christmas Gift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2010, 06:20