We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best topless show to see in Vegas?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
206 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Best topless show to see in Vegas?

My husband and I are going to Vegas for the weekend Jan. 29-31. I had my heart set on seeing Peepshow as I'm a big Girls Next Door fan and wanted to see Holly Madison, but was very disappointed to find out the show is dark until March.

Anyway, I'd like to take the husband to a topless show...something a bit sexy/provacative, but definitely not a raunchy strip club. Can anyone offer advice? I only know of Jubilee and Zumanity. Are there others more like Peepshow?

(Also, don't care about price, anything goes, but would prefer to stay on strip if possible)

Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Peepshow
Peepshow
355 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,628 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
404 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Here and there
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

Hire a few working girls and have a private show in your room

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

sin city bad girls at the hilton, and fantasy at luxor,

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

Jubille is a great show, but it is more Broadway show then you may want. Stay away from X at the Flamingo, it is boring, and not and enjoyable thing to sit and watch at all.

Tn
Level Contributor
943 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

If boobs are what you want, Jubilee will fit the bill. The way the stage and surrounding parts of the stage are set up, the chances are you will see many, many boobs no matter where your seats are. The gals are well blessed with great ones too.

NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

You read my mind, chriskitten. I was just going to post this. I am looking for a hot show to treat my boyfriend to since we'll be in Vegas for his bday and Valentine's Day (they're only a day apart). I'm thinking about tricking him and telling him that we're seeing something like The Lion King but really we'll be at a topless show :-)

We saw Zumanity last time and it was ok, but not great.

Mentioned in this post
The Lion King
The Lion King
270 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
206 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

Yeah, I'm looking for something maybe more errotic than Jubilee, like a striptease type of show? But, I don't like the idea of a "strip club" because I'm not sure I'd handle any "interaction" well... hahaha.

Edited: 07 January 2010, 23:16
NYC
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

I hear ya. I would like something more tantalizing but without it in your face. I'm thinking maybe Fantasy.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,113 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

Lots of people like Crazy Horse Paris at MGM. Supposed to be "classy," in a burlesque sort of way as opposed to a more in-your-face rock n' roll sort of way. I didn't think it was all that exciting, but I mention it because many people do.

I didn't like Zumanity at all; thought it missed as both a Cirque show and as a topless show.

Other than that, I'd look at Sin City Bad Girls at the Hilton or Fantasy at Luxor.

(Too bad you'll miss Peepshow; I saw it in Sept with Holly and Aubrey and it was a lot of fun.)

Mentioned in this post
Peepshow
Peepshow
355 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

I AGREE /with callmeirrsponsible,hiring some working girls for private show in room,these girls need work too!

Iowa
Level Contributor
347 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best topless show to see in Vegas?

I took my husband to Fantasy a couple years ago when we were in Vegas and it was a great show! Not trashy at all!