We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
406 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Ok so being a 22 year old guy pretty much all my life I've worn tennis shoes or Jordan Basketball shoes...they're perfect for me and some walking but they can get uncomfortable when you walk A LOT in them

I went to NY and Vegas and hated them

so where do you get some comfy shoes made for walking on the vegas strip lol

any brands? or types?

Thanks

Wow i feel old

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

I'd just wear my tennis shoes and running shoes, both Adidas brand, on Vegas walks. Having a size 13 feet in a 6'1 body can be painful w/ certain shoes and that walk. So I'd recommend tennis shoes :)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Key is to mix it up. Don't wear the same shoe all the time. And try not to wear sandals when cruising up and down the strip.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23,825 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Flip Flops!!

I know most wont agree with flip flops. I live in downtown in San Diego so I walk alot and I wear them every minute Im not at work and have no issues. Im also a size 13 and an a little taller than 6' 1". When I wear shoes for alot of walking it bothers me but flip flops dont. Luckily I live somewhere where the weather is always perfect so I can wear the year round.

And in response from above Men should never wear sandals, ever!!

Edited: 10 January 2010, 05:59
Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

I find that Sketchers shoes, sneakers, and flip flops are good for walking in Las Vegas.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

As a previous poster mentioned, you should take a few different types of shoes with you to Las Vegas. You might also want to try some gel insoles for your tennis shoes. Usually tennis shoes with lots of cushion in the soles work best if your just walking around all night. I can walk in my adidas basketball shoes for days without issues, they have a heavily cushioned sole.

You could also try Crocs but I think you will get arrested by the fashion police (lol).

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

im a size 14 foot and 6 ft tall, i wear either thongs (flip flops) or slip on canvas shoes (comfort all the way) when not at work! very comfy and mould to your foot

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Crocks during the day in which you can buy all over in LV

crocs.com/mens-crocs-footwear/…sc.html

Ecco dress shoes are comfortable for dress.

Closed tow Sandals are also fine for night and day.

Sneakers seem to be a bit hot for me in June, July and August .

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

My vote goes to crocs every time! they have done disney (florida, california and paris!!) and 14hr shifts at work at the hospital!!!!!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,785 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

Too bad you're not old, there are lots of comfortable shoes out there. Not the most stylish, but comfortable. My husband loves his SAS loafers.

buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where Do I Get Comfortable Shoes LOL

i swear by asaics gels and new balance gogging shoes...........the key for walking the strip is treating it like a workout with {i did my research}the top rated gogging and comfortable shoes are those shoes and it works{true story}i can remember massaging my girls feet at the airport on her first trip to vegas as she tried to walk the strip in julys heat with flipflops,she literally melted the bottoms in the heat then late night high heals destroyed her/she limped for weeks,now she swears by her new balance workout shoes and will never wear anything else!!