We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Of course the website makes it look like a fun place to eat, I'm just looking for some personal opinions. Thanks!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Did you read the many reviews already posted?

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g45963-d66…

It has no appeal to me , but most seem happy to be insulted and badly treated as part of their dining experience. To each their own I guess...

Richmond
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

It's a fun atmosphere and if you can handle being picked on and probably some crude or vulgar statements or writing, then you will enjoy it. I went to one on the east coast with a few guys (all in our late 20's) and we had a blast. Of course, they will try to embarrass or call you out, but that's what keeps people coming back.

ohio
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Food was just average and it can be crude. We took two 16 year old girls last summer. One thought it was funny, one hated it and will never go back - getting insulted was not her idea of a fun time. Depends on the crowd you are with. If you want great food though, I wouldn't choose Dick's.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

I personally won't waste my time there again. The food was average at best and overpriced. Some people like it though. I found the insults from the employees were rather lame.

CT
Level Contributor
603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

The food is not any good but I will admit I have had a good time here. You need a sense of humor and the ability to roll with the flow.

Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Not worth the time.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Probably be fun to work there though, ya know, if a customer hits a nerve, you could playfully get them back getting your point across. Actually I have never been inside the place, just walked by, but got a "taste" of what goes on in there!!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,409 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Wishing it was his last resort.

Go someplace else....

niagara falls
Level Contributor
523 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

I agree with kgroiun above......don't waste the time.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Dicks Last Resort...any good?

Thanks all!