We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

Ohio
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Topic
Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

Is there free wifi at the Viva McDonalds? And if so, would it be accessible from the parking lot, or would I have to go in?

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

I don't know if it's free but a quick Google search brought this result among others:

vegas.com/searchagent/…

I would at least do the courtesy of buying a drink or something and actually sitting down in the store. It would be like those who go to Mickey D's to use the restroom and then walk out.

Ohio
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

Yes, I'm sure we'll go in and take a look and come out with at least a snack, but I'd prefer not to drag my laptop in if I don't have to.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

I would use the washroom without buying anything anytime. I would also sit outside the apple store and use their free wifi like I did at the forum shops last time I was there...

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

Well to each one's own... but I assume these businesses aren't being charitable by offering free wifi... let alone a restroom.

Edited: 18 January 2010, 20:25
5. Re: Viva McDonalds, free wifi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 08:16