We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Boys Tickets

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
Jersey Boys Tickets

Any suggestions on discount tickets for March 18 or 19? Also are there any seats in the theater to avoid?

Bermuda
Level Contributor
335 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

I was there last Friday night. Paid $260 for VIP ticket (all that was left) second row from front bang in the middle.....I have no clue what was VIP about the seating other than the fact we had a dedicated corridor.....

Travis Cloer was Frankie and was simply wonderful. Of course I can't compare him to the other guys but his voice was just.....well...it was awesome, the whole show was.

I had zero, that's ZERO, in terest in going and had considerably less when I heard the ticket price but having been and seen it, I'm glad I did.

Doesn't really answer your question, lol......we got tickets from Bellagio concierge as it was a very last minute decision, like 4pm for a 7pm show.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

We saw discount tickets for Jersey Boys at tickets4tonight (think thats the right name) at Fashion show mall for $80 for the show that night, dont know where they were situated in the theatre though.

Bermuda
Level Contributor
335 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

Coops,

You're just determined to upset me today aren't you?? Lol.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

Oops sorry blahblahScotland, I certainly did not mean to. It sounds as though we were in Vegas at the same time. Hope you had a great time.

Alberta
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

Bestofvegas.com has a special where you can get Front Orchestra tickets for $99 (this deal can also be accessed thru Travelzoo). We purchased tickets for our trip in February and received seats in Section 1, Row J. Technically, these are not Front Orchestra seats like the Promo states, but they are still good seats. Better than paying $150+

6. Re: Jersey Boys Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 07:17