We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What show?

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
What show?

We intend to take in one or two shows when we visit Vegas in Septmeber. If you could see only one show what would it be? I want to see Terry Fator but my wife would like to take in one of the Cirque shows.

Hamilton, Ohio
Level Contributor
299 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What show?

One vote Terry Fator!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,580 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What show?

One vegas based home show, I would recommend Mystere.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
4,225 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What show?

You really can't go wrong with a Cirque show unless it's the Chris Angel one.

The 3 most talked about are usually Mystere, Love and Ka.

O gets it's fair share of positive reviews as well.

Our "one" to see would be Mystere.

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What show?

Being there mid week in September is there any such thing as a reduced price ticket for these shows?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What show?

It's nice to plan but it's really way too early to be worrying about shows for September. Tickets generally go on sale about four months in advance. Check out these sites in a few months' time.

http://www.smartervegas.com/shows.aspx

…travelzoo.com/las-vegas-entertainment/

Tough to know what to recommend without knowing a little more about your tastes in entertainment.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
3,461 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What show?

From a guy's point of view, "Zumanity".

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,077 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What show?

If I had to recommend a show to someone who was only going to visit Las Vegas once, it would be LOVE. I think it is now the ideal LV show. It combines great music and some Cirque elements. Shown in a theatre built expressly for this show. Just like the old showgirl reviews this is a show you can only see in Las Vegas.

And this comes from someone who is not a Cirque fan, and actually thinks LOVE ran a little long from his POV.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What show?

I would choose Love because it is fantastic in every way. However- unlike most other Cirque shows, the emphasis is definitely on the music rather than the acrobatic feats Cirque shows are known for(although they are included in the show) . If you are looking for WOW acrobatic feats, than Mystere (I always felt it had the most WOW moments) would be a better show to see.

9. Re: What show?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 07:17