This is my second time to Vegas in four months but this time we are doing things a little different, i.e. funds are a little less plentiful!!! We’re flying in on the 19th Feb for 4 days.
Anyways I have a few questions that I hope you guys can help me with…
1. Weather – we’re be there from 19-22 Feb. What kind of weather can we expect? Is it very cold at night time? Last time we were there was in October and the weather was really nice, a light jacket/cardigan was all we needed at night.
2. We are staying in the Stratosphere and wondered if the $20 room upgrade trick works here and if so what type of upgrade should we look for? We stayed in Caesars last time and it worked a treat.
3. We are thinking of paying a visit to The Gun Store on Tropicana. I’ve read a few reports here but wondering if it really lives up to the hype. Neither of us has ever fired a gun and think it would be a fun experience to try it out. Any views??
4. What other things would ye recommend as must do’s? The last time we were there we visited all the major hotels and casinos, except the Rio and Palms and we hope to do that this time.
5. Good steakhouse, b/f loves steak and I’ve read a few reviews but wondered what is the best…don’t mind paying a little over the odds if the food is worth it.
6. The “top of the world” restaurant – is it worth a visit? The reviews are mixed on this and many say to avoid it and just go for a drink in the bar there.
Anyways I’d be glad to read any comments on any of the above and no doubt I’ll be on again with more questions before we go.
Thanks in advance,