We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

Yarmouth Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
601 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

Has anyone tried these items at Strip Burger? This will be our first time eating there,any suggestions?

Can you ask for well done burgers?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

I had a cheeseburger, fried pickles and a beer in November. Very good stuff.

canada
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

I just tried deep fried pickles in beer batter last week, not in LV but at my daughters restaurant. They had just added it to the appy menu and she insisted I try them, I was prepared to say YUCK, but surprisingly very tasty. As for strip burger, yes, make sure to tell them you want the burger well done. Around here we take it for granted that a burger will be well done but my sons GF was shocked to find that hers was a little rare at Strip Burger, and she just ate around the outside. She admitted it was her fault, she should have specified when she was asked "how would you like it done?".

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

Had the fried pickles last summer and liked them...in fact we were fighting over them because there were only a few in the sampler basket and they were gone in just a few minutes. Haven't tried the Old School Burger but the Blue Cheese Burger was pretty tasty.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

How are their Onion Strings? Reading that on the menu made me REALLY hungry!!! A nice juicy Medium Rare burger w/ Onion strings!!! Only 31 more days!!!

Davis Junction, IL
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

The Onion Strings are also very good.... Loved this place, can't wait to go back in April..... Just booked my flight tonight.

Davis Junction, IL
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

The Onion Strings are also very good.... Loved this place, can't wait to go back in April..... Just booked my flight tonight.

7. Re: Strip Burger Items;deep fried pickles and old school burgers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 08:16