We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked Southwest! July!

CT
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked Southwest! July!

Never flew them before, but I'm excited because that is the only non-stop from CT to LV! Paid about $350 pp. Maybe price will drop but I really didn't want to lose those non-stop flights... I already lost them once, so I had to cancel and re-book Mirage and move my dates back a day.

Now I just have to wait for July to get here!! : )

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,007 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

With SW, if you find it cheaper, all you have to do is rebook, and take the difference as a credit to use within 1 year.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,337 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

July will be here before you know it you wil have fun in Vegas but it will be hot.

CT
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

The hotter the better! I love walking out of the airport and feeling that heat hit you for the first time! That's when it hits me that I'm really there!!! Yayy!

If I get a credit... that means I have to go back! : )

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
808 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

I'm with you, the hotter the better. We are going in July 17-24 at the Mirage also.

Innisfil
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

smart to use the website to check-in 24 hours before ur flight with SW you you could end up with a "C" boarding pass which means you get what seats are left over.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

vegasbride,

"I love walking out of the airport and feeling that heat hit you for the first time"

I agree!!! The blast of hot air means my vacation has started! I get butterflies just thinking about it!

7. Re: Just booked Southwest! July!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 07:18