We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

Heading over to Vegas at the end of month and I want to know how to get thebest deal on tickets. Any ideas?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,335 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

Look on the internet for the discount codes, I think Love is 25% on some upcoming dates. travelzoo, smartervegas, mirage site even.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

You may get slightly cheaper tickets on the day at the discount booths. It's up to you if you want to take the chance. I'd personally buy now and avoid wasting valuble Vegas time going there and waiting in line.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,905 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

Here's a link to CDS which has their own discounts:

cirquedusoleil.com/lasvegas/…index.asp

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

Cool thanks for all the info. I just purchased tickets through the CDS link that was sent for 25% off. I'm not worried about the seats either because other reviews have said that there really isn't a bad seat.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

The seats I'd avoid are the most expensive ones as they're too close to the action and you'd miss out on a lot of the stuff that's going on. Category 2 and 3 are fine.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

We are in 209 and happy not to contend with this when we are there. I think you are right about wasting "Vegas" time.

7. Re: tips or tricks for getting a deal on Cirque/Love/Beatles sho

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 07:16