We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best must eat Restaurants?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
What is the best must eat Restaurants?

I'm looking for a really good restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. That is 4 to 5 star. Basically what everyone is raving about. Any thoughts?? I did hear that the Wynn has the best buffet. So that will be one of our dining. Thanks much!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

Tableau for breakfast and Country Club Grill for lunch, both at Wynn. For dinner you are going to have mention a cuisine and more importantly a budget.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

Thanks! Umm for dinner, any types of cuisines. My husband and I are open to any cuisines. As far as budget goes for dinner, I guess less than $120 for 2 people. Is that too little?? And for lunch, probably $65 for 2 people.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

It is going to be hard to eat at one of the "best" restaurants for $120- at least for dinner(with drinks).

If you can up your budget- I love Alize.

http://www.andrelv.com/alize/

If not- try Hugo's Cellar downtown. The salad cart and chocolate covered fruit are included in the meal.

http://www.hugoscellar.com/

montréal
Level Contributor
66 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

Personaly,

I love Oreole at Mandalay Bay (for dinner). The wine tour, the service and the foooooooooood. It was perfect.

For lunch, Olive at Bellagio. Having your lunch on the terrase next to the lake. It's a must.

Bon appetit

montréal
Level Contributor
66 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

Oups! I have forgot "MonAmi Gaby" at Paris. Lunch on the terrasse. Sooooo good. The view of Bellagio, wine list, food, service. It was a 5 stars.

But I know the time of the year has a significative impact on your satisfaction. Sometimes it gets very busy and crowdy and the service and atmosphere suffer from that. But otherwise, it is romantic and plaisant.

Bon appetit

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

4-5 star dinners are going to run $200+ and can get as high as you can imagine. For your price range I recomment Olives at bellagio and maybe Fix at bellagio for a different vibe. Mon ami Gabi isnt the best food, but its not bad and has a great location. It should be well within your budget.

Toronto
Level Contributor
935 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

Best Buffet Dinner: Wynn.

Best Fine Dinning: Le Cirque, Bellagio:

www.bellagio.com/restaurants/le-cirque.aspx

Le Cirque's AAA Five Diamond rating is among the only in Vegas.

Reserve the table overlooking the watershow at night. Nothing beats it.

You'll probably see a star or a famous person dinning there.

With a AAA Five Diamond rating, comes AAA cost.

It cost me around $600 for 2.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

I would pick Olives over MAG, for sure. I don't consider MAG in the 4 or 5 star category. In fact, I consider it mediocre, at best. The food is just o.k.- nothing more. I am not wowed by the patio seating. Masses of humanity are passing right by you (some staring up at you while you eat), the strip traffic is close very by with all that entails (noise, etc.)and the view of the fountains is sometimes blocked by trees.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1,076 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

I would have to rave about Sinatra's at the Encore. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner there on a recent trip to Vegas. Great Italian food & it didn't break the bank.

9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best must eat Restaurants?

I live in Vegas. Mon Ami Gabi is my favorite. One of the very few with alfresco patio dining, right on the Boulevard for excellent people-watching and across the street from the Bellagio fountains. Reservations probably cannot be made for outdoor seating unless you have a connection. Dinner for two with a drink and a glass of wine (inc tax and tip) will run $250+. As noted by someone else, you will not be able to dine at an upper tier restaurant for $120 (for two). I'd recommend Joe's Seafood Prime Steak and Stone Crab at the Caesar's Forum Shops. $300. At the Wynn, the "Country Club" is very special; also has al fresco seating overlooking beautiful water fall and golf green, $350. You'll be on vacation...$$$$$...so what the heck.