We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
461 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

I know there was a April Roll Call but I am looking for a last week in April Roll Call. I will be traveling with my boyfriend to celebrate my 30th birthday. We are looking for some cool couples to hang out with. (Get your mind out of the gutter, lol) We are just interested in meeting like minded people to chill with. I know this is a long shot but its worth a try. We will be traveling from April 25-29. We are staying at the Wyndam Grand on the side strip.

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 19 February 2010, 15:13
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
553 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Hi CeCe - we'll be there April 25 - 28 and staying at MGM. This will be my 17th trip and his 3rd - our first trip together :-)... depending on the response you get maybe we could meet one day for coffee and/or a group can meet for drinks. Keep me posted!

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
461 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

That's great, this is my 3rd trip but my boyfriends first, of course our first trip together. We are so excited. Not a big coffee drinker but we are social drinkers, lol. Our resort is located behind the MGM Grand, so that's perfect.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
553 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

We're social drinkers too (well, at least I KNOW I am) so that won't be an issue. Being at the MGM I'm definitely planning for some pool time - even just to lounge a bit but we'll also have a car and plan on driving around a bit. Like I said, I'm a Vegas vet (at least it feels like I know a little about LV) but he's only been a few times and just stuck around the Strip and that was about 6 years ago. I'm excited to get him out to a few other places and things I love like the Fountains and downtown.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
461 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Great

I am so exciting about this trip, it would be great to meet new friends. Since you a vet and all, you can show us around, lol.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
14,761 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Gina, from San Antonio-what a small world. We'll be there April 24 to 27. We're in the Sea World area.

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Hi CeCe - We'll be there April 23-29th, I've lost count of how many times I've been to Vegas ,but this is DHs 4th trip - he had never been til after we got married... now he's hooked.

Anyway, we are staying DT, but will be coming to the Strip at least once :)

Oh, and apparently this is TX week (Hi Gina and Hitch) - I'm in Dallas.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
461 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

MissMaileLynn

Welcome to the Last Week in April Roll call, lol. I am so excited, maybe we all can meet up in Vegas for a drink. I'm in Georgia, sorry I can't join the Texas crew.

CeCe

Liverpool
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Me & my girlfriend will be there from 22nd to 26th. coming from the UK, staying at Planet Hollywood, will be our first trip to Vegas. So excited!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
81 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Me & my girlfriend will be there from 22nd to 26th. coming from the UK, staying at Planet Hollywood, will be our first trip to Vegas. So excited!

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
461 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last Week in April Trip Anyone?

Hey Jimmy T85

Do you guys have things planned for your trip? TA has been so helpful in planning my trip. Good luck and have fun. Are you guys flying into the states just to go to Vegas?