We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

So the question here is how many drinks do you usually have on a night out in vegas?

OR

how many can you have until your REALLY drunk?

feel free to tell some stories as well!!

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

I'm free to have as many as my wife allows...... lol

ps..... GO KIngsGrove!!!!!

Edited: 25 February 2010, 22:06
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

If you can remember, it wasn't enough.

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

In a given day in Las Vegas? Who knows. I'm a fairly seasoned drinker who can keep it together pretty well so if I'm drinking light beer I can usually put down damn near a case over the course of a day and not get too sloppy. If I start getting into liquor heavily, though, I gotta pay a little more attention to my "buzz level".

Vegas is a great place to let your inhibitions go a bit, but it IS a major city so its' a good idea to be sober enough to be aware of your surroundings (especially if you're a woman out at night in a small group or if you're not really big on "Street smarts").

I'm not going to get into stories just yet but I'll leave it at that I usually don't sleep a whole lot while I'm in Vegas.

Seattle
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

Who COUNTS drinks in Vegas??? One fond night I made it through 1.8 yard margaritas before going to the club. I don't remember anything after that, but there were definitely drinks involved.

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

To be honest, I have never really kept track of the number of drinks I have had in a single day there. Its been ALOT at times for sure!! How many it takes before I am stumbling is proportionate to the amonut of food I have eaten. If its hard liquor or wine, not many. But if its beer, hell I can drink all day and maintain a decent and controlable drunk!! lol-

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

I try to not get REALLY drunk - I just try to have a nice buzz. A drink here, a drink there, and lots and lots of water to keep hydrated. Wasted is never the goal.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

i guess Low's limit is three then!

I had a dealer tell me last trip that I was probably on my 20th or so cape cod, She must have been kindly telling me i drink too much, lol.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

haha!! well what about an estimate on how much and what you have?

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

its okay Oxy- Cranberry juice is good for your kidneys!! ( I think!!) ;)

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How many drinks can you have in VEGAS??

Well if i am drinking the free sort given out while playing the slots , i can drink all day all night and still be sober as a judge!!!!, I find they are little more than flavored water, so use them to quench your thirst, not if you want to get "merry".