We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Just curious if there is anyone else that will be there during this weekend.

kentucky
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

will be arriving on the 4th, leaving on the 8th.

as a side note- i used to camp up by Clinton at Round Valley rec area when i was stationed at Earl NWS. many years ago. nice area.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Going the 9th for 4 nights. I hope it's not as quiet as people say it is in December! We want action! have a good trip!

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

bluecat - that is great. We try to get out to Round Valley as often as we can. Hiking there is a great workout.

bellefonte, pa
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

We will be in Vegas from Dec. 2 to Dec. 6 - staying at Paris. Only 3 weeks from now!!

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Leaving on the 2nd, returning on the 10th. Destination: 18 20N, 64 50W I'll let you try and figure that one out.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,838 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

We will arrive on the 5th, leaving the 8th- staying at the Golden Nugget- so if you happen to gamble downtown, please don't take all thr money in the video poker machines! We got a great deal at the Nugget through their Private Arrangements office, I think-(even though we are not big gamblers) $59/night for the first 2 nights, third night free- also their usual free coupons for 2 for one buffets etc and since they are now owned by Landry's , a $20 gift card good at any Landry's nationwide( and there are three here in our area). So, combined with a good fare on Southwest ($232 r/t from Florida) it's almost cheaper than staying home! Plus, I forgot to add Private Arrangements gives you 25 points for each night you pay for a room, so we will get 50 points toward the 100 we need for a free night. We cashed in all 200 points we had on our last trip in September- so at that time we paid for 1 night and got two nights free. We are retirees on limited budgets and like to try to go to Vegas multiple times ( usually three or four ) a year. By being careful , we're able to do it and really spend about what I guess many folks spend for one trip a year- at least we are content with how it works for us- although we don't splurge on certain things like the shows etc., so I know it wouldn't be to everyone's taste. Must say that we have always had a great time at the nUgget, except for those awful time share people in the lobby and at the doors- I'm hoping the Landry's folks will decide to do away with them!

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

We are staying at MGM from 12/2 to 12/5, and we are ready to party! Anyone want to meet up for drinks?

essex/suffolk,englan...
Level Contributor
740 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Virgin isles.??

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Very good Dane. St Croix to be exact. Originally it was supposed to be Cozumel. But after Hurricane Wilma went through there, our hotel of choice was closed until 2006.

Denver
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone visitng Dec.2 to Dec. 5??

Official Name U.S. Virgin Islands, an unincorporated territory of the USA, claimed 1917.

Latitude/Longitude 18º 20N, 64º 50W

Have a great time Vegaman! My wife and I just got back from a week in Puerto Rico, we made a day trip out to St. Thomas and it was very nice. Have never been to St. Croix but I am sure it is amazing.