We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

Taking opinions on who has the better buffett: Bellagio or Wynn

If you know pricing that would be helpful also

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

A lot depends on your tastes. I usually don't do dinner buffets, enjoying lunch a lot more for less price. Belagio is about $20 for lunch and has more asian fusion type dishes, good selection of salads and amazing deserts. Wynn is about $25 and has a great cheese assortment and more gourmet type entrees. The decor at Wynn is a lot airier and brighter looking. Belagio had a shorter line.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

For me, Wynn wins simply on their excellence of execution ( hmm..i think I ripped that off a pro wrestler's nickname..). Their presentation of foods and freshness is awesome, not to mention a better dining room set up than Bellagio's. I like Bellagio's buffet mostly for dinner because of the wide range of foods and stuff one don't usually find anywhere else in a buffet, but for a more well rounded experience, Wynn comes up on top for me.

falkirk
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

We went to the Wynn but is cost us $75 for both of us (didn't realise it was brunch at the weekend). Wynn was nice but Bellagio was good too. the mirage buffet wasn't great. Treasure Island was nice too.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

From the food to the decor, for me, WYNN is better!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,809 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

I also prefer Wynn for both breakfast and dinner.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

This will give you the prices

http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/buffets.cfm

I prefer the Wynn since it has a better dining ambiance, but you can get a good meal at either one.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

I prefer Bellagio, for me they provide better service (drinks, and removal of used dishes), and the tables and booths are further away from each other than they are at Wynn where I was practically touching elbows with my dining neighbors. Also, at the Wynn, the used dishes were never removed, and after a huff and a puff from the server, I was given a glass of water, which was my beverage of choice (included in buffet price). I thought the food was about equal in quality at both places. Some folks like the smaller service trays used at Wynn and equate that with fresher food, but it's not as if the Bellagio puts food out in 50 gallon vats. I'd have to give a slight edge to Wynn for the dessert offerings.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,871 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

Another vote for the Wynn one of the best in Vegas.

Friendswood, Texas
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

I guess I am in the minority, but IMO, Bellagio is far superior to Wynn. I usually go for breakfast and sometimes brunch and Bellagio continues to be consistently better. I have tried the Wynn on 4 occasions and each time wish I wouldn't have. The Bellagio has better service and food. The ambiance is better at the Wynn, but the food/service is far superior at the Bellagio.

Mia

Boston
Level Contributor
24,449 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellagio or Wynn: Better Buffet

Which buffet are you inquiring about??

Slight edge to Wynn on there dinner buffet .

Bellagio for the others..