We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Mpls
3 posts
Save Topic
Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

My sister and I are flying in on Sunday morning and we're trying to figure out if its warm enough there to dig out the capris or if jeans would be better.

Less than two days!!

Peej

Here and there
Level Contributor
563 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

Lots of batteries

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,392 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

You should be comfortable in either jeans or capris. Highs in 60s & Vegas sun tends to be warm. But evenings will be cool.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

"Lots of batteries"

lmao!!!!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

thats pretty much the temps ive been seeing .

atleast your at the packing stage,my wif is still in the shopping stage.

have a great trip.

Sartell, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

We fly in from Mpls on Sunday evening. I'm bringing a little of everything...that way I'm ready for any weather. Hope you have a great time!

one hour from...
Level Contributor
664 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

EVERYTHING!!!! No seriously, I try to colour coordinate my wardrobe so I can mix n match, I would bring 1 pair of jeans, just in case, always pack my swimsuit, we go last week of March every year and have always beeen able to at least get some sun and use the hot tub...Have fun......Cant wait for my trip.............

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
581 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

Question is what DON'T I pack...lol

As to Capris or Jeans...Sunday shows showers with a high of 57, Monday Mostly sunny high 64, Tuesday showers & 57 again, Wednesday Sunny & 61.

Now I wear Capris year round so I guess it would just depend on how sensative to cold you are.

Plus...how much time are you going to be spening outside vs. inside.

I'd bring a couple of both...Capri for day & Jeans for night.

Have Fun!!!!!

Youngstown, Ohio
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

I am also leaving Sunday morning! Woo! I'm taking nice jeans and a pair or two of capris! The weather is going to feel like I'm in the tropics coming from the chilly temperatures here!

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

Enough underwear for the trip, toiletries and one change of clothes only - that way, I have enough room in my two suitcases for my clothes and shoe shopping :-)

But still have to buy extra suitcases when I'm there. Gap have an outlet store, perfect for buying good jeans at a bargain price.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
366 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ladies! What are you packing?!?!?

Well, to those of us in MN 60 degrees will feel quite warm! Considering it has only been 38 here and I'm seeing people with flip-flops and shorts you should be feeling the warmth! :)

I'm planning on packing some of everything: capris, shorts, jeans and skirts.