We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Wedding Venue

Lancashire
Level Contributor
426 posts
16 reviews
Small Wedding Venue

Hi,

We are planning to marry in Vegas - Can anyone advise a small romantic venue ? There will only be 6-8 people as we are flying in from the UK.

Don't want Elvis, just a nice intimate chapel.

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,719 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,232 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
616 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
London
Level Contributor
520 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Small Wedding Venue

We got married outside at the Valley of Fire which was amazing. When we told people we were getting married in Vegas they all thought Elvis as well. When they saw the pictures they were gobsmacked. It would be ideal for a party of your size. If you are interested send me a message and I'll find the name of the company we used and give you more details.

Westbrook, Maine
Level Contributor
662 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Small Wedding Venue

We got married in Vegas, May 2009, at the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel (702wedding.com) and it was amazing - a very new environment, friendly, top-notch.

If you go to their site you can view weddings taking place and they have a couple different venues (CHAPEL, TERRACE, GARDEN, SMALL CHAPEL).

I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

Good luck!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
3. Re: Small Wedding Venue

A lot of the major Strip hotels have small chapels available for intimate ceremonies with just a few guests. Some of these are beautiful but a lot comes down to your budget as a wedding there will cost more than at a regular chapel. Give us some idea about how much you're happy to spend.

Valley of Fire would be awesome providing it's not too hot. I'd have thought you could rule out May through September there.

Congratulations and have fun planning everything!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Small Wedding Venue

HI CLARETSMAD1882,

We were married in August 2009 at Caesar's Palace at their outside venue called Venus Gardens. It is a small, intimate, private location situated near the pool area. It was relatively inexpensive at about $950, which included flowers and a small picture package.

caesarspalace.com/weddings/caesars-palace/cl…

Good luck!

Brian

London
Level Contributor
711 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Small Wedding Venue

IF you are planning to get married and stay in any of the Harrah's properties (Paris, Caesars Palace etc...) they have a service from the UK which helps arrange all your needs- www.totalexperiences.com

email Danielle Jones <djones4@harrahs.com> and see if se can help you.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
250 reviews
6. Re: Small Wedding Venue

Hi there

i got married in las vegas in october 2009 and we got married at the treasure island chapel. its a lovely little chapel. the packages are really reasonable we paid $600.

Im on Facebook as sarah thrasher if you want to see any pictures or have any questions and we have a vegas bride group i can invite you to.

leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Small Wedding Venue

Hi

I am getting married in Vegas early June this year... we are hoping to marry at the Valley Of Fire.. any recommendations for a good company to use ?

Thank you

8. Re: Small Wedding Venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2010, 05:17