We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Hello!

I am heading to Vegas next week. I would like to do some shopping one day. I have heard some good things about the outlets. Are there two shopping outlets? If so, which one is best? I am looking for stores like Nike and Coach.

Thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26,000 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

the outlets off of Charleston and Grand Central Parkway are much better than the one south of Mandalay Bay. But the end of the day they are still outlets and you will have to search to find things amongst the garbage that all outlets have.

The best things are always at the regular stores.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

GoodBeer is (as usual) correct. Premium Outlets is the better option.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

But Fashion Show Mall is a way better all round shopping experience.

http://www.thefashionshow.com/

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
220 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

ilovethesun:

Premium Outlets has a nice large Coach store. I was there in October - the deals were great.

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Awesome! Thanks everyone.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
15,531 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

My wife likes the Fashion Show Mall, right next to the TI.

Edited: 09 March 2010, 01:24
Honolulu
Level Contributor
36 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

I agree with GoodBeer and Blagger ... The Premium Outlet Mall (close to downtown) is better than the one close to South Point. Just be aware that it is an outdoor mall and is cold during this time of the year and hot as heck in the summer! The other outlet mall is all indoors and has a good variety of stores - lower end. Coach and upper scale outlets are at Premium. ( I go to both every year)

Alberta
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Nordstrom Rack in Henderson is also a great place to shop. A bit of the way, but well worth it.

M

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

I also prefer the Premium Outlet Mall. If you print out this voucher, you can redeem it for discount booklets in most of the outlets and malls in Vegas and get even bigger savings:

www.fabulousvegasvalues.com/funbooks.php

You can also get around 100 extra coupons with even more savings by joining the outlets' VIP clubs for free. I had an extra 20% off Liz Claiborne already massively discounted clothes that way. Just print out the vouchers you need:

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/vip/index.asp

iceland
Level Contributor
325 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Sorry to hijack the thread but I don't want to start a new one only for this.

I know it might be a long shot but is there a Spyder outlet í Vegas? And how are the deals compared to regular price?

San Diego
Level Contributor
974 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best shopping outlets! Which one??

Vegas041610,

Spyder is listed on the Premium Outlet's website, but not on the other (the one on the south of the airport). Like everyone else, I do prefer the Premium Outlet too. I've been to the mall many times but never shopped at the Spyder store, so I can't comment on the price. They may or may not have a sale depending on when you stay. A regular Sport Chalet might have a better selection, but I'm not sure.