We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirage Restaurants

alberta canada
Level Contributor
693 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Mirage Restaurants

which Mirage restaurants are your favorite? i've only eaten at Samba, but want to try something different this time around.

Seattle
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirage Restaurants

BLT Burger...I keep it simple.

nmbjs
Level Contributor
518 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mirage Restaurants

Carnegie Deli

Southeast, Michigan
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mirage Restaurants

We went to Kokomo's and REALLY enjoyed it. The food was delicious and it's very tropical and pretty. The service was terrific too!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mirage Restaurants

I enjoyed Stack...

Boston
Level Contributor
54 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mirage Restaurants

Went to Japanois last May and they had some really good appetizer deals and drink specials.The specials, both food and drink, were all $7. The food and drinks were really good and it is a cool atmosphere

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mirage Restaurants

B.B. King's gets good reviews for vibe. Some have knocked the food. Sounds like a great atmosphere. It was still under construction during my last trip.

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
934 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mirage Restaurants

Great question. Alot of their fine dining restaurants offer prix fix and we plan to try one out in April. Haven't decide which yet.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Mirage Restaurants

Japanois on every visit. The $7 specials wine/apps are great but not to heavy. We like to concentrate on drinking at night not eating.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,732 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mirage Restaurants

I liked Kokomo's but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

We greatly enjoyed BB Kings. Good but not great food. Go to have a fun time and not a great dining expereince. We all enjoyed the fried pickles.

seattle
Level Contributor
470 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mirage Restaurants

I like BLT - good waffle fries. I liked Caribe Cafe, but I guess it's not there anymore. California Pizza Kitchen has a great thai peanut linguine.