We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
Save Topic
Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

We will be staying at Paris the 1st week of June. I was considering eating at the Pink Taco though I am guessing it's about 30 minute walk. Would you recommend going there for 2-4-1 margaritas and a 50% of appy platter or getting a restaurant.com coupon and going for lunch/dinner. Or should I not bother at all. I have a coupon for Border Grill already but that is a different style of Mexican.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,178 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

restaurant.com is $25off $35 (so a far better deal than half price...ESPECIALLY if you got it at a discount as I always do...promo code BITE gets you 80% off right now) and you can order what you want

Canada
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

Thanks - I guess I was just thinking that the 2-4-1 drinks might be worth it where the $35 does not include alcohol.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
138 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

Does anyone know if they are still doing this for the Pink Taco? I looked but couldnt find it on restaurant.com

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,970 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

Yes, it's still on restaurant.com.

Select "Alphabetical" and then click the "P". It's the second restaurant in the list.

Edited: 07 May 2010, 17:49
5. Re: Pink Taco - happy hour or restaurant.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 05:24