We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
399 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

My sister who lives in Vegas has booked us in to Barlotta for dinner in April. when we visit The website says casual business attire. Assume this means dress pants and a business shirt? We will get in with jeans, and nice shirt etc?

Thanks

Jodi

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_casual

Dress codes at Vegas restaurants tend to be recommendations rather than strictly enforced. You should be ok in jeans providing they're reasonably smart but it's very possible that nobody else in the restaurant will be wearing them so you may feel a little out of place. I personally wouldn't wear jeans there.

Bartolotta is great, one of my favorite places to eat in Vegas.

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

Bartolotta is fantastic, one of our 2 favorites. I agree with Blagger's take completely.

Monessen...
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

I too am considering Bartolotta in May but my question is why all of the terrible reviews on here?

San Diego,Ca.
Level Contributor
6,418 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

jodi, www.yelp.com/lasvegas also has many in-depth reviews for all Las Vegas restaurants and can help you decide on a restaurant. Just enter the name of the restaurant in the searchbox to read reviews.

The number one complaint of Bartolotta is the price and people saying it was not worth the price. I personally think a cocktail made with Absolutor Stoli for $12 in most restaurants/lounges is not worth the price but you are paying for the atmosphere which for special occasions to me is worth the $12 price tag.

Long Beach CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

I had the full chef's tasting menu with the wine pairings when I ate there last June and it was absolutely the best meal of my trip, even beating out Alex. It was expensive, but then again I'm still thinking about that meal nearly a year later - it was that good! I have recommended it to several people and all who tried it called me as soon as they got back to town to tell me how much they enjoyed it. The restaurant is very attractive, the service was excellent and the food is awesome.

BTW, I wore slacks and a long sleeve shirt, no jacket. I walked in without a reservation, not really knowing what to expect and got a real treat.

Enjoy!

Mike

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

We thought Barlotta was good and the service was excellent - but I also though it was very expensive. I have had as good or better meals at far less expensive places in Vegas.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
616 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

i just dont understand why people wouldnt dress up when going to a real nice restaurant in vegas. im sure everyone wears jeans when going out at home to a restaurant so spice it up a little in vegas. as a guy i love to see my wife dressed up. this is the place to do it.

NY
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

just had dinner there this past Sunday night...I too was worried about some of the negative reviews, but it was absolutely fantastic!! The only disappointing thing was that the outside wasnt open yet for dining..The restaurant was magnificent and they treated us great...Listen, if you wanna go upscale, then you pay for it..It was worth it here, but Alex is head and shoulders above it..As for dress code, you dont have to get crazy dressed up, but slacks and a nice shirt would be preferable..enjoy it and order some fresh fish!

9. Re: Dress Code for Barlotta at the Wynn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2010, 07:17