We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Underpar: problems with PM

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
To Underpar: problems with PM

sorry everyone for taking up this space, but I've been trying to respond to a PM from Underpar, with no success....an error 500 message shows up.....tried sending to others as well.

Do you hear me, TA?...because you haven't responded to my requests for assistance.

Thanks,

Z

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

bump

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

thanx for bumping, Low.

z

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

Zricky47,

I sent a PM to Underpar to alert him to this message. Hope you are able to make contact.

Camille

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

very nice of you, Camile...still waiting for TA to address my problem...it's most likely something wrong with my computer, especially if you had no prob sending PM.

Thanks,

z

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
553 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

Z- had the same issues trying to reply to PMs... I'd compose the reply, hit send and then it would never arrive and wouldn't show up in my sent items. Also can't seem to edit my location... either way, hope you get some assistance!

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

Zricky, I got your pms but they did not include any of your text. Strange. I will try you again and thanks to Camille!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

underpar...it's almost like 100% censoring!....I think it's my IP...I'll try again later, because I have interesting follow-up to your message.

z

Indianapolis,IN
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

My very first question on this forum (after a four year Vegas hiatus from me due to bankroll issues) involved a good debate between the two of you. I hope you're friends now! lol

To keep this travel related: Dad just got back from his second trip from Aria in three months and LOVES the place because of the great blackjack.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

TA Louise was very helpful in getting things right again....underpar and I have communicated in our own unique fashion.

Thanks again, Camille...that's networking in action.

And thanks TA for keeping this thread open during "my crisis".......twenty five years ago this all would have been science fiction anyway.

z

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: To Underpar: problems with PM

Glad to be of help! After all, what are forum friends for, if not to help each other?

Camille