We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fremont street waste of time

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
fremont street waste of time

Ukdan - not sure why i had to create a new post to reply to yours, they would not let me reply off of yours - maybe because it was flooded with responses???? well, here's mine - don't know if it will be posted or not.

i can see where you feel the Fremont Street Experience might be a bit much, it is not for everyone - however I love the show - but to actually knock the Stars and Stripes on this post you are are asking for some serious backlash. if it wasn't for the Stars and Stripes bailing out many country's sorry behinds they'd be in be big trouble today. maybe you really should stay on your dreary side of the pond if we are too big on ourselves over here for you!

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,852 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fremont street waste of time

I think that the Fremont Street Experience is rather boring and didn't bother going to see it this year.

Everyone just has different opinions on things.

However, I love Vegas and I love going to the USA so hopefully I'll be back soon.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: fremont street waste of time

It is fine with me if the poster..did not like the experience of Fremont street..It was the Bashing of Patriotic Americans that was wrong...

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,852 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fremont street waste of time

Slotto,

I agree with you. I'm a Brit but I felt the comments were uncalled for.

Level Contributor
2,159 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fremont street waste of time

Slotto

I don't know why the original post was deleted.

I simply thanked him for his opinion and said that MOST of us like our country.

Believe me, it coulda been a lot lot worse.

Unca Mike

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: fremont street waste of time

Unca Mike..the post is on the next page...you just can't respond to it...Slotto..

Level Contributor
2,159 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: fremont street waste of time

Uh-Uh Toots.

It's gone, and I don't know why.

I could not have been any kinder to the guy.

Unca Mike

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,903 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: fremont street waste of time

Unca..for real..try the next page..i just looked at it again...time for the anual eye appt. sugar?

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fremont street waste of time

The post is still there for you to read. But they did remove the "Reply to this post" button. So, it will die a slow and agonizing death. Anyone want to wish one of those upon Dan?

Torrevieja, Spain
Level Contributor
817 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fremont street waste of time

Yep its still there.

A bit to say that about someone elses flag especially when the forum is predominately American.

If you visit another country on holiday then have respect for its people and also its heritage.

I think one of the main problems is that here in the UK we don't seem to be as patriotic as Americans and if we do show a little bit of patriosm then some idiot will open their big mouth and say we are insulting some non British people who are "guests" in our country so it is really played down here.

Foor what it is worth I thought Freemont was well laid back.

Torrevieja, Spain
Level Contributor
817 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: fremont street waste of time

Whoops Fremont