We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
597 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Every year for Mother's Day we take my mother to the Circus Circus Steakhouse Brunch. Since it closed in 2008, we haven't found anything comparable. What we are looking for:

1. A sit down brunch, preferable one where recommendations are available.

2. No lines!

3. Buffet preferred, but not absolutely necessary!

4. Don't need drinks included, none of us are big drinkers, especially me (pregnant and can't partake).

Thanks so much!

San Diego,Ca.
Level Contributor
7,391 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Zefferinos restaurant at the Venetian and the Country Club restaurant at the Wynn both have Sunday brunches. I think Zefferinos is buffet style.

Happy Mother's Day.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,059 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Zeffirino's brunch is wonderful, buffet style, and a little expensive:

venetian.com/uploadedFiles/…Zeff_Brunch.pdf

There is also a brunch at Bellagio that is excellent:

bellagio.com/restaurants/fountain-brunch-sea…

Both take reservations, so lines shouldn't be a problem.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
693 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Zeffirino's brunch is very good. It is buffet for most of it but things like oysters and omlets come from the kitchen. It isn't as large as many of the hotel buffets but the food is good and the wait staff actually waits on you instead of the normal buffet wait staff. We love getting there when they open so we can get a table over looking the canal. the singing floats up and serenades you during your meal.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
597 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

Thanks everyone. Is the Fountains Buffet at Bellagio buffet style? Or is it a la carte?

Also, someone here at my office recommended Simons at Palms Place. Anyone been there and have opinions on it one way or another.

I've lived here for 13 years, but I've always been the type of person to stick with a really good place when I find it. I'm so bummed CC Steakhouse is gone.

Oh, and I've been to Ballys. I didn't care for it, I prefer something a bit more intimate.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

The Envy steakhouse on Paradise has a really good Brunch. The only difference is there is no cooked to order entree like at the CC. Quality of food and selection is good. They usually also have some kind of wine as well as decent champagne. Also good piano/singer entertainment. Another decent brunch is the Broiler at Boulder Station. I would recommend making reservations at either one.

Evanston, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Page, Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

bump - I'm wondering about this too!

7. Re: CC Steakhouse Brunch- comparable options?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 07:30