We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penny Slot Strategy

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Penny Slot Strategy

My husband and I love playing the pennies. We have won several 200+ jackpots but wonder if there might be a strategy that would help us win more and bigger jackpots? Thanks in advance for your help.

Teresa

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
131 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

Play max lines, max coins per lines, push the button, and hope for the best!

There is no "strategy" when playing slots. Good Luck!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

same here, i dont venture far from the 1 and 2 cent slots...I just jump around between 1 and max bet per line and hope for the best...perhaps hit a bonus on max spin wound be exciting!! :) good luck!

Stillwater, Oklahoma
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

If you want to hit the big jackpots, you'll usually have to play the maximum amount of coins on all paylines. This could work out to several dollars per spin on a "penny" machine.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
165 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

I find standing on your head and pulling the arm 3 times in a row with your left hand and then 2 times with you right hand while yelling "There she blows" helps a lot. :)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
945 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

Play all the lines and if you can afford it, play max. Although, since you are penny machine players (as to am I), you know sometimes max is $10 a roll. When I'm up, I play max every spin. I invest $30 to start, if I haven't gotten any decent hits by $15 of that $30, I cash out.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

Treat the slots as entertainment. My game is to see how long I can play on $20. On a 20 line machine, I play 20 lines with 1 penny a line. Average play will be 1 hour for $20. I have played more than 6 hours at the same machine on $20.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

I know better than not to play the slots.... but once you hit a bonus round with max coins played... its addictive!!!

richmond va
Level Contributor
761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

If you have already won several jackpots, then you have already established your strategy. I play penny slots and am lucky to walk away with my original investment. Luck evades me.

almost orlando
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

Only strategy I have is to cash out if I have doubled my money or better..!! At least thats what I am gonna do if I ever actually double my money..; }

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Penny Slot Strategy

"Average play will be 1 hour for $20. I have played more than 6 hours at the same machine on $20."

Sitting at a slot machine for 6 hours playing .20/time sounds like torture. How do slot players just sit there and press a button all day? Maybe I'm missing something.