We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurants at Aria

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
519 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best restaurants at Aria

I've read various posts on the Aria and there are one or two restaurants that always get high recommendation. A friend of mine is going for a big conference and I mentioned this to her so she has somewhere new to take clients. Anyway, I opened my big mouth and now I can't find the names.

Can anyone help? These were the fine dining ones if that helps.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

I've yet to visit Aria so I can't speak from personal experience but two restaurants there that seem highly thought of are Julian Serrano and American Fish.

www.arialasvegas.com/dining/fine-dining.aspx

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

Sage was my favorite. I really liked American Fish and was a little disappointed in Julian Serrano, I had high hopes based on many reviews I had read before the trip. Sage is really place to send the serious foodies :)

London
Level Contributor
519 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

Thank you both and Happy Easter!

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

You can see KevinEats' reviews on restaurants in CityCenter below. He enjoys fine dining quite often:

http://www.kevineats.com (use links on homepage to see reviews)

Personally I haven't been to any of them but I may go this week. (procrastinator, I know. Hotel rates are going up already and the Mandalay Bay/The Hotel is already fully booked this Tuesday-Thursday!)

Long Beach CA
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

Yeah, I love KevinEats' reviews. I'm going to Cut and L'Atelier Joel Robuchon on my next Vegas visit based on Kevin's (and others') reviews. He really makes both Sage and Twist sound wonderful, doesn't he?!? And all those wonderful photos he has of the food - kinda reminds me of Low.

;-)

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

BSA - Thanks for the link. Wonderful site.

NY, NY
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

Another vote for Sage. I sat at the bar and it was pretty informal. Great food and cocktails.

8. Re: Best restaurants at Aria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 06:21