We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I just invited my husband to Vegas...

I just asked my husband, who finds it hard to take a whole week off, if he might be interested in going to Vegas for 5 days next March. A little March Madness, some good food, a day in the Valley of Fire...

And he asked "You'd go twice in one year?" as I have my 40th birthday with the girls planned for Vegas in September.

I had to confess it's possible that I am addicted after only one visit and may need to go at least annually.

My name is cateyescan and I'm an addict.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
667 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

LOL ,,,,have fun.!!!!

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

I would be happy to go every other month for a while hahaha

Have fun. tell him if he doesnt go you can do a Solo

Florida
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Welcome to the club!

If at least once a year makes you an addict, God help me!!! I'd love to tell you it will get easier after more visits, but the more I go, the more I want to go again!

Have a wonderful 40th birthday trip in September and have fun planning your March Madness trip!

Illinois
Level Contributor
804 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

The first step is admitting you have an addiction. Congratulations.

The second step is to get as many other people addicted. You are off to a good start. Keep up the good work.

dallas tx
Level Contributor
384 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

You are going to have a great time, 3 times a year is perfect

Ocean Springs, Ms.
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Lol ! " I've just invited my wife to Vegas". That's a pretty good TR title your DW can post when you both get back! You both have fun and hopefully he will be able to go more than once a year as well.

Ocean Springs, Ms.
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Whoops! I meant to say DH! My mistake!

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
140 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

YEA !!!! another one that will have all of the coworkers and friends saying "You are going to Las Vegas AGAIN!!?" They just don't understand. ENJOY !!!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Axeni01...since I've only been there once, I haven't gotten to every other month but I may. I'm not ruling it out.

VGF...I'm considering letting YOU plan my March Madness trip.

AlaskaGambler...the September trip will include one coworker...I'm starting to suck them into it with me. Addicts or enablers, they'll be on side.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I just invited my husband to Vegas...

Though I can plan the heck out of a Vegas trip, the March Madness trips are easiest to plan. Once the flight and hotel are booked, here's the plan:

Wake, coffee, video poker, beer, beer, beer, basketball, pool, beer, beer, beer, basketball, beer, lunch, beer, beer, beer, basketball, black jack, beer, beer, craps (new game:), beer, beer, basketball, video poker, beer, beer, black jack, dinner, beer, black jack, beer, video poker, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, water, sleep

Wake, repeat in roughly that order :)

If this sounds like your idea of fun, consider your March Madness trip planned! (If you want me to help out with additional details, I'm happy to offer suggestions :)

I remember what was like my second trip to Vegas...so fun! That's when I really got hooked! If you think you're ready to go back after your first trip, just wait till you know your way around better and you're planning your third trip!